How am I doing? I’m great! I edited a blog for someone, started laundry and intend to finish my story before the frantic-ness of the holidays begins. I may not finish the latter in one day, but I vow to complete at least one chapter per day until frantic day-1.
That is the goal anyway.
Here’s what I’ve further learned thus far from my writing class:
- Just because the story is a good story doesn’t mean it’s a story that is ready to be a story until it’s a story.
- An author alone carries a magic wand in his own world. Rules guide her, but by no means, define her.
- A well-read book is a book that read’s well.
- Just freakin’ get the story down, forget all the other details that you’ll end up paying someone else down the line to do.
- Let loose! rap, car-dance, karaoke or sprint until you fall, in real life and in your writing.
That is all for today.