I’m sorry, but if time doesn’t fly, then whatever it is that it’s doing is undoubtedly equivalent to some sort of tangible (or intangible!) movement. The last time I posted on here is September, and a whole month has gone by. I have not even bought a freakin’ pumpkin’ and all the ornaments are hung up in the stores!
Is this the phenomenon of aging? Or are young people experiencing this as well?
It doesn’t matter, the update is as follows:
- I appreciate the time I’m given on earth. My life is much easier than many millions of people. I may not be rich (depending of some people’s definition), but I’m sure as hell privileged and I’m quite aware of it and grateful.
- I love learning. I love learning about people. I love learning about people and their various experiences. I love learning about people, their culture and their various food experiences.
- This week I’ve learned what “soldiers” are in terms of an English dish. It’s when you put half a soft boiled egg into an elegant egg cup, (making sure there’s runny yolk) and then putting at least 6 skinny slices of toast in it for dipping. (Please feel free to correct me!)
- Motivation is a curious thing. In my opinion, it appeals to us (humans) to have desirable choices offered especially when faced with the inevitable choices we encounter daily in having to work. (Not sure that makes sense even to me)
- I enjoy discovering human’s fallibility. (Just me?)
- I have a rebellious streak and I push limits of authority.
- I like fairness.
~That’s all, it’s late. Goodnight.