So, I’ve noticed my blog has not yet been shut down or abandoned me… I feared it would put me in a time-out corner for not visiting, but alas, it’s still here, faithful. Coooool….
I have a lot to say and nothing being that I’m clam-like. I’m wondering if better writers are more open? OR, maybe what I should’ve done to begin with is used a pseudonym, (now I get it….)
So, on to the non-open topics of which may not attract so much attention, but which I choose to write in my “non-pseudonymed” state:
- The sun has not, yet abandoned Seattle. It yet shines. Yay.
- I’ve come to enjoy calling two to three places home, but, technology has yet to catch up with my desires to clone myself.
- The process of making big life changes resembles the pace of rush hour traffic.
- These 8 things are good for my body or soul: prayer, exercise, yoga, outdoors, quiet time, 2 happy hour drinks, moderate sugar and writing.
- Of the things in list 4 that are healthy, I often need good company, encouragement or a kick in the ass to do them.
- Stress kills the mind, body, desire, energy and creativity.
- God still speaks. His latest: “Do not forget to whom you belong.”
- It’s a job to find a job.
- Social media is both fun and depressing.
- My children are a ray of sunshine in my life.